Sophie

« Older   Newer »
BlackSof
view post Posted on 2/1/2011, 23:03

Hello everyone! Ciao a tutti!
My name is Sophie. I joined the forum to speak with Suede fans. Maybe we met us on the last tour... I've been to several concerts since 1995. I hope to have nice chats on this forum even if I don't speak Italian :(

view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 10:34

Group:
Administrator

Welcome! From where are you?

Web Contacts  Top
Miss Codling
view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 13:48

Welcome here! We know each other from facebook (I'm Odile!). Don't worry about the language boundaries, you could use the help of a translator, or asking us would be just fine ^_^

BlackSof
view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 14:42

Thanx so much for your messages! :D I'm from Belgium. Am I the only one here??? :o: I hope we can recall many memories ^_^ Can't wait for their next gigs... :wub:

view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 17:17

Group:
Administrator

Were you at O2?

Web Contacts  Top
BlackSof
view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 18:28

I was standing on the right, on the Richard side :P a bit far away from the stage :( but I really enjoyed their gig, a bit huge sadly... Their gigs in Brussels & Amsterdam were the best ones I saw in 2010 ;) What about u, agrasso & miss codling???

Miss Codling
view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 19:39

Sadly I was just at the o2 (Front row, Neil side :shifty: ) . I was supposed to be in Brussels and Amsterdam too, but I had to change plans last minute. Yes, you're the first Belgian here! (Do you speak French or Dutch as your mothertongue?)

BlackSof
view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 21:29

Sadly we didn't meet each other :( My mothertongue is French but I can speak English & Dutch. I know, Miss Codling, that you can speak French... Well, it's written on your facebook profile ;) It wasn't easy to reach Amsterdam in December. Snow everywhere!!! I arrived 2 hours late but I didn't miss anything :huh: Thank you for your welcome messages :wub: even though I do not speak Italian :(

7 replies since 2/1/2011, 23:03   62 views