Quarto Album : Esce a Settembre

« Older   Newer »
Miss Codling
view post Posted on 29/3/2011, 20:09

Nuovo messaggio di Brett sul suo forum, dove anticipa che l'album nuovo uscirà a settembre:

“For any of you wondering about what’s happening with the release of the next opus there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I went to the park this morning and as the London skies began to bruise i listened to the whole thing in sequence . Ten songs about loss and life carved from the sessions we started last year.
I’m always pleased with my records when they are finished, that’s virtually the definition of finishing them or you’d carry on chipping away until you were happy.
But I’ve lived with these songs for nearly a year now and i’m still finding hidden corners.
Like Slow Attack, i think this record has stealth. Unlike that record it has noise and fury.

The people who decide these things have been talking about a September release. I’m counting the days.

Thanks

view post Posted on 29/3/2011, 20:43

Group:
Administrator

Finalmente!!! :woot:

Web Contacts  Top
Poppyfunky
view post Posted on 29/3/2011, 21:46

felice, anche se spero in qualcosa di nuovo come stile, più energico e ricco....

view post Posted on 29/3/2011, 22:23

Group:
Administrator

Penso proprio che verrai accontentato...

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 15:15

Group:
Administrator

13th february 2011
Leo Abrahams has posted this on his website about Brett's solo album:

"The album that started last January as a 3-day session of improvisation has now been finished. I would defy anyone listening cold to guess that it started life the way it did, but every track is founded on the performances and ideas from those 3 days. I must admit I’m surprised therefore that it took this long to finish, but the work has been quite stop-start and Brett and I are still in no way bored of it, so that’s a good sign. Because I had a hand in writing the music I became quite proprietorial by the end, and sort of forgot that I wasn’t actually part of a band. It can be a fine line between caring deeply about a project and fighting your corner as a producer, and losing sight of the fact that you’ve been hired to deliver another artist’s vision. But no dramas in the end, and the record’s great."

12th january 2011
Brett Anderson has left a message at the official forum under the title of 'Black Rainbows' which might be the title of his 4th solo album:

"A few people have been asking what's going on with the new record. well, we're currently at the mixing stage. Leo and myself and Cameron, the mix engineer, completed mixing most of the album towards the end of last year and we have a short session in february booked to finish off the final tweaks. It's all sounding fantastic to me but a couple of key tracks (Actors, Brittle Heart, Unsung etc) need to just go up a notch.
Once it's all done then i'll be able to tell you exactly when you're likely to hear it which even i don't know for sure yet as the wheels of business sometimes grind slowly. it will definitely be out this year.

Thanks for caring."

Web Contacts  Top
Miss Codling
view post Posted on 2/4/2011, 18:38

Ma non era già stata postata taaanto tempo fa questa cosa?

view post Posted on 3/4/2011, 00:19

Group:
Administrator

Qui mi pare di no.

Web Contacts  Top
6 replies since 29/3/2011, 20:09   59 views